Saturday 23 March 2013

Review:- Oven Pride

Um... so the state of my oven was just shameful. I finally remembered to pick up some cleaner during one of  my shopping trips to see if I could get it nice and clean again. I decided to go with Oven Pride. 


I'm sure I paid round about £4.00 from Tesco. It comes with a pair of Nitrile gloves, a massive bag and the solution. The active ingredient is Sodium Hydroxide. So I followed the instructions to pour 3/4 of the solution into the bag and wipe the rest into the oven to allow it to work. Minimum work time is 2 hours each. But they recommend overnight. The solution is very thick and I was quite skeptical about if it was enough to clean the whole oven.


Well ladies and gents, this is the solution working about 5 mins. I was quite astounded. The amount of gunk coming off was ridiculous!


This is after 2 hours. The back is black! How bad were these trays?! Like seriously!! And if you look closely at this picture you can see the gleam starting to come through.


I'm going to leave this to soak overnight and tomorrow morning I will have a brand new oven y'all! Hallelujah!

Are you serious about cleaning your oven? What do you use?

Shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment